Hello, and welcome to my personal finance blog!
I started this blog to document my journey toward a debt-free existence and to keep myself accountable as I pay off a whopping 110k in student loan debt.
On Be Centsible you’ll learn my tips and tricks for saving money, how to invest wisely (especially when you’ve gotten started later in life!), and how to aggressively tackle your own debts without sacrificing your quality of life. Additionally, I’ll share the apps, side-hustles, websites, and money-making tools that are actually worth your time.
10 Fun Facts About Me
1. Growing up I lived in Hawaii (Oahu) and Singapore.
2. I worked in an ice cream cone factory.
3. I had a brain tumor when I was a kid.
4. I met my husband when we both worked as Extruder Technicians (we’ve been together eight years now).
5. I have two lovable rescued pitbulls named Lego and Honey. They haven’t mauled anyone yet.
6. In my free time, I love to bake. You’ll probably see some photos of my creations if you stick around. 🙂
7. I once dressed up as the Pink Panther for a company event (and it was a blast!).
8. I’m a vegetarian.
9. I’ve run a half marathon and am planning on running a marathon soon.
10. I’ve been on stage at an Elton John concert. 🙂